Monday, April 6, 2020

Again

Running the risk of burn out here.

I keep reading these amazing things that inspire me to do all the things. And then I go and collect all the things needed to accomplish all those things. Now I have a couch full of books, notebooks, and paper. I have a pile of art stuff accumulating in the kitchen (in hopes of the girls picking it up). And I have 2 bags of new games and art stuffs for easy transport out of my office in case something needs to be done.

Starting to feel overwhelmed because I know many of the things I want to do need to be done daily in order to set the routine and not sit there nagging me like most of the rest of the things in my office.

Speaking of my office...I think it might need a grand overhaul. I just had this picture in my head of emptying most of the things out of there and finding ways to restore it and placing a couch in there to chill on. Changing up the color some to make it more of a space that I would want to spend time in. I think the biggest hold back happening in there is the "some day" projects and the "that's a great memory".

Brain is spinning now. So this pile of things I have on my couch may just end up sitting there while I plot and scheme tonight so that I can attack my office first thing tomorrow. I'm thinking that the hubby may not be so thrilled about my plans or he could think it's amazing because then I'll stop leaking out into the rest of the living space with all of my things. My grand ideas always find ways of oozing out until it's done or tucked away for later.

I'm excited and scared all at the same time. Can I really make this happen without becoming overwhelmed by the project or feeling held back the things that need to be in there because there's no where else for them to live in our house.


No comments:

Post a Comment