Friday, April 3, 2020

A Hero's Journal

While doing my best not to overwhelm my children with these amazing ideas that I find ...I ran across this amazing ad on Facebook with the best cartoon characters on it. They were asking if I wanted to join their side quest during the quarantine. Sounds like something fun the girls might enjoy.

Went and dug into it. Not what I thought it would be. It's an inspiration and encouragement journal. I still love the graphics on the page, they inspire me all on their own.

I decided to give the Quarantine Quest a whirl. Everyday has it's own challenge for you to complete. Then it asks you what your 3 goals for the day are. That I can definitely do. And I can change them every day to piggy back on what I did yesterday or pick something new that came up during the day yesterday. Finally, it asks what 3 things you are grateful for today. I started writing one thing I'm thankful for on my calendar every day. Been doing this for about 3 years now and I love how it makes me end the day on a good note. Even if it's as simple as the color blue or the air I breathe.

If I adore the side-quest this month, I may go and get a full quest to see what it's all about. If you're interested in checking it out (I get nothing for this, it's just something I thought was cool and thought I'd put out into the world.) their website is The Hero's Journal - Give your goal a story. Be the Hero.

Here's to your daily goals and finding what brings that bit of joy to your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment