Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Independence Day

We're here waiting for the sun to set and the celebration to begin. I was just kicked back, thinking about taking a quick nap. When the thought hit me that I could make better use of my time.

Life has been amazing here. Every day I've thankful for the live I get to live. The husband I get to call mine. How amazing he is and all the wonderful things he does for our family.
My children and the wonderful things they do. All the skills that they have and the challenges they bring. How they're growing into these amazing women.
The job I get to do. I get to be the super hero. I get to love on these students and find their spark and try to ignite it. I get to spread hope and joy everywhere I go.

Thinking this Independence Day about all the blessings that we have because a few gave all. It's a rare thing now a days for people to be willing to give everything in hopes of a better tomorrow ...even if that means not for them.

What are you thankful for today? Have you seen all the blessings in your day? Have you spent some time thinking about those who have given it all to allow you to do the things you've done today?

Make the most of it and have a Blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment