Saturday, April 1, 2017

So excited!!

I have an appointment with the teachers on Monday!

Everyone that I've talked to thinks it sounds like a great idea and are super excited about it with me.

I've cleaned up the sites and am on to the next book to add to the site. 

I'm so excited!

I started dreaming about how it could build on into high school and could teach the kids more about lessons that they're going to need to get a job and succeed after high school even. Teach them about finances. Teach them more about relationships and what's important about choosing that right person and how to be the right person. Teach them the importance of having a mentor for all the important aspects of life.

But I need to slow down and do one thing at a time. Start here.

Leading Into Middle School pop on over and check it out. Any feedback would be welcome because it will just make it more fantastic for the kids.

Thanks