Saturday, March 25, 2017

Leading into Middle School

http://leadingintomiddleschool.weebly.com/

I was hit by pure inspiration since I last wrote.
Especially because the breakthrough that I thought I had failed. Very sad.

So, I reached out to people to help solve the problem and started getting some solutions and I went and did something to take my mind off of the problem. And wah-la, inspiration.

My plan is to build this site to include all sorts of lessons and pieces of learning for the students to dig into whenever they have a chance. I plan on continuing it until forever. As I learn valuable information that can help grow and create the leader in me, I can simplify it and help the next generation start thinking about the information.

I'm not quite sure how it's all going to work out but I'm excited to be teaching all of this information because it's allowing me to learn it better myself.

Pray for me to get a couple of the bigger chunks already on there flushed out so that the students can start digging into it this coming week.

After sitting here for the past ...almost four hours, I think it's time to take a break and refuel myself.