Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April's books

I just got my new installment of books in the mail. Which probably means that I need to finish last month's books. But I was so excited about them that I had to share them with you. One of my favorite authors was included!

I received    Looks like a good book. I've been enjoying reading a mix of history in with everything else.

I received    Also looks like a good book. A few of the books that I've been reading have been pulling in the power of grace and how to use it.

And the one I was so excited about    I have enjoyed every Og Mandino book I have ever read. And this is one that I haven't read yet. So excited! Now to finish this great book on The Resurrection that I've been reading.

I received all of these books through my LIFE subscription. If they sound good to you or you would like some great books like this to arrive on your doorstep, let me know and I'll tell you how to get your own subscription. Now off to do some reading.