Saturday, October 15, 2011

Radtke Customs update

Visiting my mom this weekend with the girls. Brought a bag full of goodies to use in my creations this weekend. Also brought some library books to go through; haven't gotten through those yet. Without further ado, what I was inspired to create this morning.







 These three were for my nephew's birthday today. He wanted an Auntie original.
 This red one is in response to the question I posted on my Facebook page last week.

 This colorful ring was my reward for being so productive today.
This colorful ring was Hazel's reward for catching up on three days worth of homework all this morning.

Thanks for taking a moment to view my latest creations. Pop on by my Etsy page or even just my Facebook page to see all of my other wonderful creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment