Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium - Movie Review

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (Widescreen Edition)

If you have not yet seen this movie, it is definitely a must see. It is right up there in my top ten movies of all time. This movie I could sit and watch (or have playing in the background of my life) all day long.

I love the colors. I love the actors. I love the imagination of it all.


  • Most of all I love the sentences. Here are a few of my favorites:
  •  All good stories must come to an end and when they do it’s only an opportunity for another to begin
  •  Opportunity to prove to herself that she was more than she believed
  •  Unlikely adventures
  •  The Congreave Cube – what would happen if someone believed in it?
  •  Anything can happen
  •  We can’t blame people for having aspirations
  •  It’s a fact and no amount of misbehavior will change it
  • The law of gravity have begun to apply
  •  Today I thought I’d try something different
  •  Wonder aficionado
  •  What good would they do if I didn't wear them
  •  Sad not because of the words but because of the life we saw before.
  •  I believe that you can make it anything you want. You are a block of wood.
  • Your life is an occasion, rise to it.
  •  We breathe, we pulse, we regenerate. Our hearts beat, our minds create, our souls ingest. 37 seconds well used is a lifetime.
  • So the beginning of the end.
  •  I don’t know why grownups don’t believe what they did. Aren’t they supposed to be smarter? 




If these don't inspire you to watch the movie again, or for the first time, I'm not sure what will.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment