Monday, August 1, 2011

Meet Me Monday

What is your favorite thing to do? When you get time to yourself and you can do anything you like, what is it that you do?

I walk.
When looking for a picture to put with this post I found a thousand of us out walking together. I believe this one is my favorite though. Not quite sure how I got all three sleeping in two strollers. I must have had some help. If these strollers could talk, they would have some amazing stories. The single rider saw much of Colorado and almost every inch of Merrill many times. It has carried more than it probably should have to the point where I had to carry the baby because the stroller was too full. The double stroller has climbed many hills and traveled on the beach. It has carried no children and many things. It has all carried all three children.

I love to walk. By myself, with my kids, with my husband, with other grown ups. I would do this above most everything else. Of course, I would have to have a book to read and my journal to write in and my phone for emergencies and music.

What is your favorite thing to do? What do you enjoy doing with the time you get to choose to use?

No comments:

Post a Comment