Sunday, June 19, 2011

Moms Praying For Moms

Whether you pray the way I pray.
Whether you believe in God as I believe in God.
We moms need to pray for the other moms we know.
We know what kind of behavior may happen in their lives with their children because we are living it as well.
I asked for prayer this week for life with my 3-year-old. She is a strong willed child that has genius tendencies. At least that's how I see her. She measures the punishment to the crime to determine if the punishment is worth the fun of the crime she plans to commit. She knows right from wrong and sometimes chooses the wrong because she can. She watches her sisters very closely and then imitates them to a tee.
I have see the fruit of the prayers. I am having moments of clarity.
She is bored and not challenged by the things around her or the things her sisters want to do.
She is my challenge. I am stockpiling activities to keep her active next year while both of her sisters are in school full time. Otherwise I may just decide to run away from home one day.

If you are a mom, and need some prayers, feel free to comment. I'll add you to my prayer bracelet and pray for wisdom and clarity for you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment