Thursday, May 12, 2011

In the mail!

So much good stuff coming in the mail lately.
Two of my favorite things recently.
On the left cup cozys from A Little Xtra Something. Spied them on Etsy and then again on Facebook and after some conversations she surprised me with the Marine pattern. It was mine. And the blue paisley came with incase the hubby grabbed the Marine one for himself. I love them! I pulled them out of the beautifully packaged envelope and wanted to snuggle with them.


Placed it on my travel mug, which doesn't need it on but...I like the feel of it as I pick up my cup. It adds to the warm coffee cup feel.







Then I got my latest Booksneeze book. Daddy Date. I love it! Over halfway through and just want to make this family my friends. Good stuff and some of it has been that info that you obviously need because you hear it in many places in relatively short periods of time. I'm sure I'll be done with it by the weekend as well. So I'll have all sorts of good stuff to share this weekend.


Also got my first book as a Blog Critic. Cannot wait to get started on this one. A stuntman who has studied to become a Reverand.

Good things in the mail to help me indulge in a few of my favorite things. Now if my latest bead shipment would appear on my front porch.