Friday, February 18, 2011

Spring is in the air

Getting the itch to get out and get walking again. When my girls started school I made a pact with myself to walk them to school every day that it is over 20 degrees outside. Like most of the human race, I failed in this many times. The biggest reason was that the littlest were too little to be out for too long. Now that the baby is turning 3 this weekend, the excuse is pretty much shot out the window.
The 2 that are in school are in 2 different schools. Which is not that big of a deal. It makes for a fantastic walk. Between taking them to school and picking them up from school, and going to the chiropractor, and volunteering at school I have accumulated 21 miles a week. To which a friend of mine asked if I was going to try and sneak in those last couple miles to make it a MARATHON WEEK. I figure with all the walking I do without pushing a stroller or pulling a sled, I have got a marathon week in. Can't wait to get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment