Saturday, February 26, 2011

Meeting of the minds

Had a very exciting and frightening meeting of the minds today. I sell my jewelry at the local coffee shop as well as online. Some fellow sellers wanted to get together and do a meeting of the minds to see if we could open more opportunities for us. It was craft shows vs. online. And those who have done mainly craft shows where very interested in how to do online. And those of us who do online were very excited to hear about the opportunities at craft shows (especially if we can all go in together on booths).
I have offered my computing skills to those who were not yet online. Sounds like a good business opportunity. Now to research what I need to do to market this skill and make it take over my life....not really. But maybe get it going enough to show my family that I don't just play around all day.
Back to researching and creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment