Saturday, March 3, 2018

Being abducted mentally

For the past two days it's felt like my mound has been abducted. I can see and feel that I have a poor attitude. It feels like poison coming out of me. It takes every moment of willpower and concentration to make it not come out. Therefore, that didn't happen very much.
Just making me do what I needed to do instead of what I wanted to do was a challenge in itself. I feel very accomplished in that. I did the few things that I told myself I needed to do yesterday. Today I only have a few things on my list as well. We'll see if we can keep the alien at bay today.
The most amazing thing is that I could see and sense the bad attitude there. I knew it was happening and that I had little chance of controlling it. I kept telling my daughter's that I had a bad attitude and that I would not be willing to do most of what I normally do for them. The amazing thing was that they stepped up and did a lot of what they would normally ask me for.
I actually threw a tempertantrum at myself last night on the way to sending myself to bed. The littlest thought that was hilarious. I think that moment was the weirdest of all the two days. I could feel the turmoil and the frustration swirling around my calm. I truly felt like I was being hijacked.
Today should be interesting. Has it gone away? Is it still sleeping? Is it planning a sneak attack? The adventure awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment