Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Excessive Words

It has occurred to me that I have an excessive amount of words to use every day. I hear them come out of many mouths every day and am fascinated by them. It just has never occurred to me that I have that many too since talking has never been my strong suit.

It's amazing how many words I have now that I've been working on talking and expressing myself more for the past 15 years. (Wow. When you double digit things it makes an impact on your brain.)

So I was thinking this morning that I need to find a proper outlet for my words and make it a habit. For that has been my downfall, making anything a habit.

I first thought I needed to find a place to dump my words but that imaged a spewing form and didn't seem pretty.

Then I thought I may need to put them somewhere. That brought the image of them not being valuable or worthy of sharing.

Then I thought of a place for them. That sounded right. Each word has it's proper place. They are being created in my brain for a purpose. They should not just be flung around, spewed out, or hidden away. They should be put in their proper place.

And that's when I realized that I really do have an excessive amount of words. Because I thought all of that about the words that roll around in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment