Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

The girls and I have been having lots of great discussions this season about God. They are all very concerned about people that say they don't believe in God. They are so concerned about the fact that all of those people are going to hell.
The girls have been amazing with their focus on what they are giving for Christmas rather than what they are getting this year. There hasn't been the eternal greed and want this year. It has been a wonderful Christmas so far.
The girls have been very concerned about the thought that Jesus is not allowed into their school. We keep reinforcing to them that they may take Him into school all they want. This seems to help and I truly look forward to the results of their efforts.
My spirit has been down a bit lately. It occurred to me that I missed some of our regular traditions and that's probably the reason why. This year, I need to focus on our traditions because that's what the girls are going to remember. Those special moments together as a family.

I pray that you and your family enjoy all of your traditions and have the most amazing Christmas serving and sharing with each other as Christ would have us do.

Merry Christmas to you all.