Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A New Book

I know you love books as much as I do. Well...you might. I'm pretty sure that I am obsessed with books. I have only put one book down because I couldn't get through it. No matter how dumb, I have seen my way through many books.

When I heard about this new book being released in April, I got very excited.

 It's available for pre-order right now. I can't wait to read it.

I have read books by both Orrin Woodward and Oliver DeMille and have enjoyed them all. I have also heard these gentlemen speak live and in person. These two gentlemen are amazing speakers, authors, and teachers. Which probably means this is going to be an awesome book.

But I have to wait until April! How will I make it? Just kidding...I'll make it by reading many more books between now and then.

But I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves the idea of self-education. That is the main thing these two gentlemen are passionate about. Teaching people that they don't need to rely on someone else to teach them, they can start by teaching themselves.

Now to decide how many copies to get. Do I share with the hubby or get us each one?