Sunday, December 9, 2012

Trueness

I've been fighting with myself lately.
These thoughts that keep running around in my mind. Then I get an urge to type them all out here. Then I stop.
What if someone reads them? Duh. Isn't that why you started this? So that people could read how you think through some of those ridiculous things and see a possible new way to think through them.
What if someone starts to judge me on what I write here? What if I can't stop myself from writing something that could be damaging? Once the words are out there, it's awfully darn hard to get them back.

Which is where I need to focus on being true and not transparent.If my odd ramblings can help someone or help someone to help someone, I need to be putting them out there for others to read. I just have to make sure to THINK before I send it out.


This should keep me from being damaging. But I can't worry about being judged. People are going to judge. This is where I need to put on the Armor of God. Be as Jesus was and don't worry about what the "nice" people think. I am put here on earth in this time and in this place for a reason. I have a purpose. I filled a whole page of my journal today with a list of all the things that I have been called to do just this week. I hate schedules and the only way I can accomplish all that I wrote down is to step out of my comfort zone, create a schedule and lean on God because I will definitely need His strengths to accomplish this list.

So, I think I'm back to regularly writing here. Or should I make that a statement that I am and therefore need to be? I think it's time to go and put a dent in that list and stretch a little. My back is not happy with me today. One day at a time. Step by step.