Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Recycled Projects - Angry Birds

ItDecided to break down and let the girls take a shot at Angry Birds. They always want to play a game on my computer and most of the ones that they ask to play have timers and the girls don't want to have to race the clock.

These girls are amazing at this game. The figured out the physics of it without me having to explain it to them. I don't even know if I showed them how to play before they took off with it.

With all of the Christmas adds coming out we started spying the physical, at home versions.


I just know my girls and these games would play for a limited time and then they would get shelved.

While we were at the store the other day, we spied some Angry Bird stickers. I got the typical, "Mom, can I please?!" I asked if she would play a game with them and she told me yes. I knew that if I didn't get the qualifier before we bought them, that they would become another thing collected in her stuff.


We pulled out the milk caps and started sticking.
 


Then we started playing and coming up with some rules to the game.
 

It turned out to be a good time. A board is in the works. So far the game is playing like old-fashioned marbles. That is alright by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment