Monday, October 31, 2011

What I learned from the October UBC Challenge.



  • That it's hard to get anything accomplished in the month of October due to sooo many birthdays and the yearly colds we always get this time of year.
  • That it's hard to please everyone, or most people, or even yourself.
  • That one should never pray for patience; pray for wisdom, it's easier on your state of mind.
  • That my hubby is my best friend.
  • That I have some of the best friends in the world.
  • That after many years of not talking, I talk A LOT.
  • That I love sharing thoughts and ideas and pictures.
  • That I am addicted to reading.
  • That I hate having sinus issues but hate using a Neti pot more.
  • That the blessing of my children has got to be the best thing that has happened to me.
  • That music makes everything better.
  • That there are many good writers out there and there just is not enough time to read them all and keep up with my house and family.
  • That life is good and I wouldn't trade my trials for yours any day.
  • That I love to learn, but I think I knew that already along with a few other of these.
I hope you enjoyed following along with me this past month. Not quite sure what next month is going to hold for me and this house. All I can think about right now is how wonderful a nap sounds right now.

2 comments:

  1. I can identify with many of the things on your list, Jennifer. :) I think you've earned that nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Definitely taking one today.

    ReplyDelete