Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Today is the Hubby's birthday!

Such a youngun is he. But am honored that he decided to call me his wife. So I thought I might find some fun pics of him I had tucked away and do a photo blog on him. He's a pretty simple guy so there's not a lot to say about him that I haven't already. He's a fantastic husband and father. He's a former Marine. He is a carpenter and a welder. He is an artist in everything he does. He enjoys fast cars and solving problems. He loves God and all that He has created. He tolerates stupid civilians (they don't know any better yet and no one has taken the time to teach them). He makes me laugh and cry. He stresses me out and lifts me up. And this past week, I realized...he's my best friend.













































































2 comments:

  1. My husband's birthday was yesterday...and I blog/wrote about him, too! I love all your pictures....placed together you can see what a wonderful Father and Husband he really is! Have a great celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and I hope that you had a fun celebration as well. I had a hard time choosing pictures. I didn't have any digital photos of all the hard work that he has done on the house or building furniture for me. And he did enjoy all that we were able to do last night.

    ReplyDelete