Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thoughts of Another Agenda

To finish up our week of my hometown...

I need to get out of this place. There's nothing here for me I have bigger and better dreams than these people. I need to get out of this place because I could never make anything out of myself here. These people will always see me as a child or as "that boy" or "that girl". No matter how much I change or how much I improve myself, they will always see the mistakes that I've made or the past that I've come from. I'm tired of being known as so-and-so's child.

I know you've seen all those movies already. They were extremely popular in the 80s.

These thoughts may have some merit in your situation. It's how you allow these thoughts to work in your brain that will make the difference. You can't allow what other people think of you to mold you into the person that you are, that you can be, that you want to be. If it inspires you to become better than you are, use it.

You can't change who you have been, where you have been, what you have done in the past, what your family has done in the past; the past is the past and people will either forget or remembers. Uh huh...that was very concise wasn't it? You either use your past or allow your past to use you.

Who's in charge of your life? What do you allow to influence you? What do you allow to have control over your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment