Monday, May 23, 2011

Follow up to my Adventure Revisited

Took some pics this morning and realized that I have the same haircut as my Amberlet (the one that chopped her own hair a few weeks ago). So I thought that I would follow up with some fun hair pics of me...along with the current do. Hope you enjoy.

 

 


 


























 And now that you've been thoroughly entertained. Here are the latest one comparing my grey to the color I chose to accept as my own.










And now for the current hair cut...thinking I may end up coloring it after looking at all of these pics.









This morning. Just can't see the monkey in the bath behind me.
Thanks for walking through all of my hair styles. Good thing I don't have too many from the 80s on my computer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment