Wednesday, May 29, 2019

The Artist`s Way

I stumbled across this amazing book. And loved how it connects your creativity to God the greatest creator. It has inspired me to take up writing again. This morning it brought up the question on why I stopped.

I came to the conclusion that there are two reasons as to why I have stopped writing. The first one was that I felt as if it was all drivel and who wants to hear anything I have to say. Most of it is all just regurgitation of things I have read and they say it all that much better. All more negative spewing continues on top of this. The second reason is that most things I want to write about should be kept close to the heart but the lessons need to be shared. So I've been in a quandary about whether or not to write about these things.

Which is why this book has been such a wonderful inspiration. Can I write the things I want to write about in a way that I can keep them close to heart and yet share the lessons and ideas that come from them?

I spent the last couple months working through a few books that really dig into your being and who you see yourself as.  Now it`s time to start sowing the seeds that I have accumulated and prepare them for the growing season. Super busy summer at my house rolling out starting this month. Glad we've succeeded so well so far.

Wish me luck on this grand new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment