Monday, March 5, 2018

Ripples

There's so much to say on this.

The fact that my husband send me on women's retreats.
Ripples
I started making minor jewelry to sell. I learned that it's best to hear from the source. I was given a small book that makes a grand impact.
Ripples
I found a study on that book in the church library and decided that we women need to do it as a retreat like I did way back when.
Ripples
This little book is being shared across the US through friends. The women who came are still talking about the effect it has on their life.
Ripples
I was thinking on this tonight and realized the renewed impact it has had on my life. One of the rooms I taught through is the one I need the most help in right now. Maybe all 3 if I am honest with myself.

The fact that I chose ripples as the title when that is my go- to doodle and now the youngest daughter is perfecting it.

Ripples

Someone tonight shared the image of how life is like living on a lake.
Ripples
It sure is interesting to see how God puts women in your life that are riding similar ripples.

No comments:

Post a Comment