Sunday, September 16, 2012

Our Women's Ministry

I had THE BEST time this weekend. I got to hang out with my friends and my hubby isn't cranky about anything...he's actually having a good time.

My friends at church came up with a fantastic idea to have an Unbirthday Party to boost our women's ministry back into gear. I'd say that we went all out but there's plenty of things that we held back on...maybe next time. We Alice'd it up all over the church's backyard. I took pictures...it was so awesome.

But I got suggested for Co-coordinator of the ministry. I took it because working with someone is alot more fun than doing it on your own. And now my mind is going on all the things that we could do with this ministry. connecting women and bringing their families along for the ride. Now to tell the hubby...I hope he'll be excited for me.

And now....the pictures of our awesome event.






















yeah, that's me.




I hope your Women's Ministry is as much fun as ours is. If it isn't, you are more than welcome to join us. Until next time...