Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's either on the way up or on the way down

By 430am I had already been awake for an hour. I had all three girls awake. One had been puking. One was fully dressed for the day. One was sleeping in my bed. The dog had gotten into the trash. He insisted on going outside as well. Stinky dog has an upset stomach from one of the girls feeding him excessive treats yesterday. Also because of the trash and he ate one of my pot holders while I was cooking dinner last night. I feel like holding a contest to see who will be able to guess which girl did what. The grand prize would be a day in my life minus the hubby. He still hasn't caused me any issues today and even helped out this morning. I think I'll keep him.

This day is either going to go up from here. Or it's going to continue to fall into a deep dark pit. Just waiting for the sun to rise in order to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment