Saturday, August 13, 2011

Adventures Through The Alphabet

My husband wanted to do something special with the girls. He wanted to help them get a leg up on the competition (so to say). He has a passion to make them into better readers than he is. I don't think he wants to get them to the level that I'm at because he thinks that I read too much sometimes.

He did his research and found this great program that is created by the same company as his reading program.
My girls love the music and the coloring sheets that come with the program. Haven't broken out the books yet for them so I can't have an opinion on them yet.

With the summer gone by and two of the three going back to school full time in less than a month. I thought I would run through the program with them. Or try to anyway.

We did the letter M (first letter in the program) and my tiny girl loved it. The other two liked the craft and the songs.

 
 



 


We have a mermaid, mittens, money and a MESS. Tiny doing tracing her M. Monster story, one side of the M I colored (the other side is a little further down or up depending on how you are reading this). Monkeys, magnets, and Mancala. Of course, there are also colors especially magenta. The prize pack we won from Elmers via Quirky Momma really came in handy.

In case you would like some more (tee hee, more, get it?) I am going to share our A day on the following post. Just follow the arrows. (tee hee...I think I may need to get out of the house and be around adults...I just can't stop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment