Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Visit between pen and paper.

Long time no see.                              

Yes, it has been quite a day huh?

What’s on your mind today?

Snowflakes.

Really? And why is that?

Feeling a little down. Had a few tears. Looked out the window and…snowflakes. God had taken my burden and is shedding the tears for me.

Very profound thought. What if it hadn’t been snowing?

Would have had to pray more.                                                

Hmm…what if you’d prayed it all out?

I either wasn’t listening to the answer or I know the answer already and just need to get off my duff and do something about it.

Well, looks to me like there won’t be any excessive duff moving today.

At least not for our own benefit. Maybe for our acceptance points. But definitely not a lot of doing things to make us feel good.
Here’s a profound thought.

What’s that?

Would placing ink from inside me onto you be a form of…release…either waste release or pleasure release or puking?

I guess that would depend on the words that the ink formed on my page. But yes, a very profound thought. I am a place for you to release yourself. For you to let your inner light shine. Fo ryou to express your true self and not be afraid of what comes out.

Like those thoughts. Makes me feel even more at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment