Saturday, April 23, 2011

Farmers



This past week, I was visiting with my family and heard that the small farmers of Wisconsin are going bigger and corporate. As I was driving across this beautiful state I was noticing all of these beautiful farm houses and barns. And I was hit by this thought the farmer is right up there with the soldier. They both do a job that the average person would not be willing to do.
Without the local farmer where would we be? Food prices would skyrocket or become scarce. Or we would all have our own plot of land for vegetables, a cow and some chickens.
Support your local farmers, thank them for the job they do that we are not willing to do. It takes all different kinds of people to make this world go round.
































Driving down the highways of Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment