Friday, March 25, 2011

Made to Crave - MOMS Study



Just started a new study with my MOMS group yesterday. Good stuff. I noticed that the attendance was down and I hope it wasn't due to the book. Because this book isn't just about your craving for food. You can turn the craving into anything that you obsess about in your mind and place that in there for food.

I don't have a huge problem with food but as many of us do, I eat more than my body needs to survive and I don't always eat what my body needs. This week's topic is Empowered. Empower yourself to stand up against those cravings and realize what they truly are.

We crave because we are missing something in our lives. What we're missing is what we need to focus on rather than the craving. What we crave matters, maybe we can find a way to connect what we crave to the thing that we are missing thereby causing us to crave. We need to pray to be enlightened as to what it is that we are missing that is causing us to crave and help to strengthen us against the urge.

Can't wait to see what the rest of the week brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment